About RACE4LIFEDiscovering Erasmus+ Sport Project
The RACE4LIFE project has been designed in detail to support the implementation of EU strategies in sport and physical activity as well as in the areas of social inclusion and equal opportunities.
The RACE4LIFE project aiming to enhance the capacity building of health professionals to use positive sports experiences to support behavioral changes to individuals under SUD recovery by training them in how sports can be delivered.
- Empowering people in SUD recovery and social inclusion
- Promote professionals (organization) Capacity Building
- Contribute to cross-sectoral organizational growth
The project objectives will be supported by the design, development, implementation, digitalization, and evaluation through documented knowledge of:
- An innovative sport-based protocol, tailor-made on the behavior change of individuals under SUD recovery.
- A novel blended training package, based on the sport-based protocol, specifically designed to help health professionals active in the SUD recovery to design, implement and evaluate tailor-made behavioral change interventions based on sport in the SUD recovery.
- The first blended-learning module, tailor-made to enable sport science students to develop their knowledge and capacities to implement sport-based interventions in SUD recovery
- Individuals under SUD recovery
- Health Professionals/SUD recovery counselors/trainers/experts
- Sport Science Students
- SUD recovery providers/agencies
- Sport Science Faculties